Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE GEORGE BUSH LIBRARY & MUSEUM (Texas A & M University)




Fluffy and Silly Willy posing in front
of "President George Bush Library"
hoping this picture gets into the
next edition of Calliope Magazine.










President George Herbert Walker Bush
and Mrs. Barbara Bush.






Barbara Bush's wedding gown
"What a beautiful "Bride"!






Washingtons push for outer space
exploration.





Mrs. Bush's "Invitation to the White 
House Reading is Fundamental 
Celebration" including representation
by a clown alley led by "Glen 'Frosty'
Little" Master Clown one of the last
great "Ringling" clowns.




(closeup of previous picture)







George Bush, captain of the Yale baseball
team receives the manuscript of Babe Ruth's
autobiography from the "Babe"himself for
the Yale Library.








                                                                                                                            We both were very impressed with the George H.W. Bush Library.
It gave us a greater understanding  of the man and the period in
history in which he served our nation.  These years of preparation
were very important to the office he would some day hold. His
unselfish dedication to his country, family and faith led him to the
most stressful job in the world. The Presidency of the United States!

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

Great posting thanks for the glimpse of what you guy look like.I will still be visiting with you.but I am no longer being the drop fanatic I once was.In fact I am not longer an entre card member I got bounced because I took my widgets ddown,and I guess the nasty gram I sent them did noty help.