Saturday, January 23, 2010

THE SIX TRUTHS OF LIFE (Silly Saturday)


Six Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie and feel superior
because they can do it.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
I apologize about this, partially...
I'm an idiot and I needed company ...
And I know you have a sense of humor and some teeth.

Author Unknown-Thank you

Via Internet 

10 comments:

Mike Golch said...

works for me.

Wacky Jacky & Silly Willy said...

Glad to have found another silly Willy blogging!
Your posts are always full of life.
Must follow!
Love what you guys are doing!

Wacky Jacky & Silly Willy said...

Glad to find another Silly Willy!
Your posts are so full of life :)
Must follow!
love what you guys do.

RNSANE said...

Thanks for making me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

This was fun and silly and yes, I'm going to use it on my blog!!

CastoCreations said...

That is AWESOME! =)

Jen said...

AHAHAHAHAHA - thanks. I needed that (and I really did, too :o)

C. JoyBell C. said...

hhhahaahhahhaahahahahahahahhaha!!!! That was so funny!!!!! :D

C. JoyBell C. said...

I CAN touch all of my top teeth with my tongue!

I just tried! And I CAN! So :p to you!

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Thank you all for your comments!

Yes, I can touch my top teeth with
my tongue. I can touch both of them!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!