Monday, December 1, 2008

Top Entrecard Droppers for November 2008



The World of Silly Willy and Fluffy wishes to thank the Top 10 Entrecard Droppers for our site for the month of November 2008.

MJG's Rambling Thoughts
Parched No More
Septagon Studios Inc News Blog
BMWF1Blog
On The Bricks
Comedy Plus
1 Blog and 2 Sides
WindMill on the Hill
Faith and Facts
Margie and Edna's Basement



To all the wonderful people who visit and support our site, we wish you happiness, love, laughter and continuing Friendship!"

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Woo Hoo, I finally made your list. How fun. Thanks for the link love. Have a terrific day. :)

Mike Golch said...

Woo Hoo,I'm at the top of someones list!

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Thank you Sandee and Mike for your support.

We want to thank all of you wonerful
people who also continue to drop and support our site too!

Silly Willy & Fluffy

Wanda said...

I can't believe I am finally a top dropper this month. YEA!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your comment about the cranberry bread. I left you a message there but I'm not sure if you got it or not. I don't know what Russian Tea Biscuits are. Are they similar to a wedding cookie?

Unknown said...

Thank you for including me in your EC drop list. I also believe that Christians should be joyful and smile more. - John 10:10

Keep up the good work.

Blessings,
Pastor Bruce