Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AWARDS * AWARDS * AWARDS !


True Heart Award
Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature.
They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others,
and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world.
They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know,
even if it's only in the bloggy-sphere
.




The Circle of Friends Award
This award celebrates the friendships we bloggers form.


Prayer Warrior Award
This award is for those who pray for the daily needs and last minute requests of other bloggers.

The World of Silly Willy and Fluffy wishes to thank Mike Golch from "Rambling Stuff" AKA
"Golch Central" for presenting these three awards to us.  We also would like to acknowledge
his great efforts in prayer for our daughter since last January.  Mike helped lead many in his prayer group to progress in her recovery from a near death experience. Our sincere thanks to all who have also offered up prayer to our Father for his Grace.
We have truly learned in life that "No man is an Island"!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your awards. I just grabbed your addie also to make sure you get added to my blog roll.

I will be leaving EC tomorrow. I have moved over to Adgetize where I can reject ads and only need 100 drops a day to get my money back.

I have to say I was leery at first but it's easy as apple pie and I really think I am going to like it!!

Happy weekend!!
Jackie:-)

Mike Golch said...

Aww,now you went and made me blush.